Volume 9 Issue 1 June 2017
BJ Kines - National Journal of Basic & Applied Sciences
Official Publication of B. J. Medical College Development Society, Ahmedabad.
Editorial by Dr. Bela H. Shah
Original Research Article
1. To study the effect and complications of botulinum toxin injection in patients with Benign Essential Blepharospasm. Dr. Dipali Tandel1, Dr. Vaidehi Mokashi2*, Dr. Swati Ravani3 Vol-9(1), June 2017, Page No. 1-8.
2. Study of Alterations in Lipid Profile After Burn Injury. Dr.Asha Khubchandani1*, Dr. M. F. Shaikh2, Dr. Pankaj Gaadhe3 Vol-9(1), June 2017, Page No. 9-14.
3. A Study of Pre- and Post-Treatment Optical Coherence Tomography & Multifocal Electroretinography After Intravitreal Injection of Bevacizumab in Patients of Macular Edema in Branch Retinal Vein Occlusion. Dr.Amruta More1*, Dr.Mihir Mehta2, Dr.Chintan Shah3, Dr. S. M. Patel4 Vol-9(1), June 2017, Page No. 15-21.
4. Anatomical Variation of Human Sacral Hiatus Its Morphometry and Clinical Importance in Caudal Epidural Anesthesia. Dr. Ashish Khokhariya1*, Dr. Hitesh Chauhan2, Dr. Ashok Nirvan3, Dr. Sucheta Chaudhary4 Vol-9(1), June 2017, Page No. 22-27.
5. A study of pattern and profile of non infectious dermatoses in pediatric age group <12 years. Dr. Jeta Buch1*, Dr. Ranjan Raval2 Vol-9(1), June 2017, Page No. 28-37.
6. Effect of Topical Cyclosporine in grading of Vernal keratoconjunctivitis. Dr Krupali Raol1, Dr Chintan Sarvaiya2* Vol-9(1), June 2017, Page No. 38-44.
7. A Case of Uneventful Early Post Partum Phase of Pregnancy with LSCS in A Known Case of Portal Hypertension with Splenectomy & A Delayed Peritonitis. Dr. Dhruvkumar Baru1*, Dr. Nina Shah2, Dr Parth Dalal3 Vol-9(1), June 2017, Page No 45-49.
8. An unusual case of Extranodal Rosai-Dorfman Disease manifesting as a bilateral epibulbar mass. Dr Swati Ravani11, Dr Jaideep Sharma2* Vol-9(1), June 2017, Page No 50-55.
9. A case report of bilateral carotid body tumor. Dr. Zalak Panchal1*, Dr. Vipula Goswami2 Vol-9(1), June 2017, Page No 56-59.
10. Angiolymphoid Hyperplasia With Eosinophilia- A Rare Case Report. Dr. Ronnak kumari Jain1*, Dr Shalibhadra Shah2, Dr. Mahesh Patel3, Dr. Hansa Goswami4 Vol-9(1), June 2017, Page No 60-64.
11. A Case report: Abernethy syndrome type-2. Dr. Gargi Pathak1, Dr. Anuya Chauhan2, Dr. Aditi Parekh3* Vol-9(1), June 2017, Page No 65-67.